In this episode, we have a special guest joining us, Zsuzsa Kecsmar, the co-founder of Antavo, and how they are revolutionizing the industry of customer loyalty programs. Zsuza challenges the common belief that startups must solely focus on scalable actions, revealing how doing things that don’t scale has been imperative to their growth.
Dive into the Antavo’s challenging journey of making loyalty programs easier to launch and adjust, add new features, and ultimately create better customer experiences.
What you will learn:
– Transforming the traditional “earn and burn” model to innovative and engaging experiences for brands like KFC and BMW.
– Learn the future of loyalty today!The discovery of “partnerships”, and finding the “right” partners … and how that shaped their success.
– Understand how Antavo helps redefine the way brands connect with their customers and the role of technology in enhancing loyalty experiences.
– The journey to finding the right pricing strategy
– Not finding the ONE growth campaign to double-down on, and doing the things that don’t scale.